Juliana Compact Greenhouses
Features of the Juliana Compact
- Rust-resistant aluminum frame with powder coat
- Glazing: 3mm toughened glass or 6mm Polycarbonate
- 1 - 2 roof vents with automatic openers
- Base frame kit included for more stability and better anchoring
- Roof prepared for accessories
- Gutters with leaf guards and 2 downspouts
- Low threshold entry so say goodbye to annoying profiles to step over
- Hinged barn-style door with independent top and the bottom opening (+ locks)
- Warranty: 12-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
All three sizes of the Juliana Compact Greenhouse boast the equal impressive ridge height of 7.5 ft, so no more stooping. The glazing option depends on you. Whether you favor the traditional looks, pick the transparent toughened glass, or pick the 10mm Polycarbonate for the added advantage of more safety and sturdiness. Polycarbonate may not truly be glass but it is a highly durable plastic. It is basically like two sheets joined together, with an air hole in between. These holes are great at trapping the warm temperature, allowing your plants to make the most of the sun’s essential light since the heat isn’t as quickly lost or transmitted (less hot in summer). As for toughened glass, it has a more traditional approach, being long-pane parts of actual glass but with the added bonus of being toughened. It is safer than horticultural glass which other models and brands provide. Toughened glass shatters into tiny pieces rather than large shards of possibly fatal glass pieces, making it safer for everyone.
This greenhouse kit should go perfectly in just about any garden. But that doesn’t mean that they are not packed with great highlights. Don't you just adore the thick framing, the stable-type door and the little-added points such as essential leaf guards on the rain gutter? Every inch of the frame is rust-resistant and ideal for long-term usage outdoors. The powder-coated portions of the frame are even so resistant since they have an added coating of protection against weather and will look as new in the future as freshly installed.
Never worry about the assembly because the instructions are really image-focused which gives a better description of the installation process.