Juliana Junior Greenhouses
Are you looking for a tall place for your climbing plants? Are you also looking for an attractive and practical greenhouse with a European touch? Juliana Junior Greenhouse is exactly what you are looking for! This greenhouse will also assure optimal growth conditions for all your vegetables, flowers, and more. This goes beyond planting because you get to enjoy your hobby in a beautiful, eye-catching and functional greenhouse. Design an oasis where you can relax in style in all kinds of weather while enjoying the personal atmosphere inside your greenhouse. Imagine eating food without all those nasty, poisonous pesticides when raising your own produce in a greenhouse. Enjoy your savory and more nutritious organic food!
The base is constructed out of a galvanized steel to withstand rust and corrosion. The base kit is 4.75” high and can easily be assembled with anchor stakes. Greenhouses set on the ground without an established base run the danger of damage to its frame construction. Over time the support will settle and warp, causing windows and doorways to jam. A base frame also provides better anchoring of your greenhouse and reduces the chance of damage by wind and climate.
Juliana Junior Greenhouse Exciting Features
- Frame color: Electrostatically painted in dark grey with black doors and windows OR treated Aluminum frame in silver
- Hinged barn-style door with lock and key for top and bottom to open separately or at the same time
- Insulation between walls and frame: Silicone and wire clips
- Glazing material: Glass or Polycarbonate (pick the better look (glass) or more safety and less weight (Polycarbonate)
- Side walls are 5.2 ft high
- Roof windows
- Gutter with two downspouts
- Roof prepared for decorations
- Constructed to the highest class standards
- Capable of withstanding the prevailing wind speeds and volumes of snow
- Made in Denmark
- Warranty: 12 years for replacements or repair of faulty parts & 2 years on painted parts, where fitted