"There are garden rooms... And then there are Janssens." - This is the slogan Janssens uses and it matches their brand perfectly. If you buy a Victorian greenhouse from this European manufacturer, you not just have a simple greenhouse, you will have an oasis in your garden. Janssens greenhouses are perfect for English garden lovers.
The Belgian greenhouse producer offers high-end garden houses for people, who want an efficient and yet traditional product. They offer everything from small Victorian greenhouses to beautiful, spacious orangeries, where you can have quality time with your family surrounded by your favorite plants.
With over 30 years of experience, Janssens builds greenhouses that withstand vigorous climates while keeping their elegant design in mind at all times.
Why choosing a Janssens Greenhouse?
- More strength: Larger, thicker, stronger aluminum profiles than those of any competitor in this price range
- Taller design: 1 foot higher, which gives you more headroom and a maximum usage of all space
- Glazing: Choose between 4mm glass or 10mm Polycarbonate for most of their products
- Significantly better insulated than other glass greenhouses because of rubber seals, single pane windows, and 4mm glass or 10mm Polycarbonate twin-walls
- 6" high foundation frame included - others usually cost extra
- Ventilation: Roof vents with (automatic) openers and a louver window provide air flow
- Misting system: Some have it already included
- Door: Most Janssens greenhouses allow you to install the door in any vertical glass location (front, back, or sides)
- TUV & GS tested and approved
- Frame finish is applied electrostatically for a thicker application and better coverage
- Made in Belgium