With over 50 years of experience, Juliana has become a top-notch greenhouse producer. The Danish company knows how to draw eyes to their garden houses. An elegant design is always part of each model. However, not just your and your guest's eyes will be impressed, the Juliana greenhouses come with a lot of features that will make your greenhouse experience complete. Build for strength, year-round gardening, and visual appearance - The Juliana Greenhouses provide the best shelter and growing environment for your crops.
Glass or Polycarbonate - Pick the one you want!
Juliana knows that glass simply looks better in a garden. However, some people need Polycarbonate to protect their plants more. That's why their products are available with glass panels or Polycarbonate. You can pick the glazing that you need or want.
Reasons to buy a Juliana greenhouse
- Classy and elegant design
- Danish manufacturing: Built to the highest quality standards
- Made for Scandinavian climate: Able to withstand the prevailing wind velocities and volumes of snow
- Sturdy, powder-coated, and durable aluminum frame
- Provides the perfect environment for gardening AND social gatherings
- Easy to access: Large hinged barn-style doors and low doorsteps
- Barn-style door enables extra ventilation while keeping rodents away
- Different styles and sizes to meet everyone's needs
- Collect rainwater: Gutter with downspouts
- Roof windows or side windows provide great ventilation
- Comes with the base for secure anchoring
- Different glazing material: 3 mm toughened glass, 3 mm horticultural glass, as well as 6 mm or 10 mm Polycarbonate
- Full-length pieces for the walls improves the design and decreases maintenance work
- Two different colors: Aluminum/Black and Anthracite/Black
- Tall side walls for a maximum of workspace
- Give it your own touch: Roof prepared for decorations
- Manuals and assembly videos included
- Extensive accessory collection made by Juliana or other manufacturers (because of the channel in the frame, you can use universal accessories)
- Warranty: 12 years for replacements or repair of faulty parts & 2 years on painted parts, where fitted
- Made in Denmark