Monticello greenhouses make assembly easier with their patented attachment system that eliminates hundreds of parts. It mostly takes about 3 days once the location has been prepped, which is a small price to pay for a professional grade greenhouse that will last for years.
Monticello Greenhouses are designed and produced right here in the USA by Riverstone Industries.
The Monticello is a commercial grade greenhouse that is designed to last and made for your everyday hobby greenhouse gardener.
Monticello greenhouses come in different packages
Each Monticello package comes with certain accessories to provide a starter kit that meets your needs. If you don't want certain accessories, buy the regular package and add the accessories you really need (call us for customized pricing).
- Regular: Built-in rainwater/gutter system, automatic roof ventilation system, & dual hinged locking doors
- Premium: Regular package, workbench system, interior shading system, programmable watering system, & potting sink
- Mojave: Regular package, solar-powered ventilation system, solid tinted roof panels, workbench system, programmable watering system, & potting sink, & VegiBee Pollinator
- Growers: Regular package, electric ventilation system, solar-powered ventilation system, light-diffusing roof panels, privacy wall feature, workbench system, programmable drip irrigation system, & commercial heating system (17,000 BTU)
- Special: Regular package, 2x full-length workbenches, 2x doors for easy access from both gable sides, programmable watering system, & Vegibee Pollinator
Don't let the ease of construction fool anyone, this is a sturdy permanent structure that will give the owner years of satisfaction. We are so sure of this that every Monticello Branded Greenhouse comes with a 10-year Warranty, the strongest in the industry.