Are you living in an area, where you have to deal with heavy winds and snow? Then Riga greenhouses will be the perfect choice for you. Because of their frame structure, these onion-shaped greenhouses can withstand huge snow loads and strong winds. Riga greenhouses are made in Germany, where they have to deal with vigorous weather on a daily basis.
The Riga line comes in different sizes. The S models are not as wide and high as the regular Riga models. The XL models provide ample room for the serious gardeners or large families.
Riga greenhouses are perfect for you if you...
- Want a well-engineered greenhouse: Made in Germany
- Want to grow plants year-round: Riga S & L has 8-10mm Polycarbonate glazing, Riga XL has 16mm Polycarbonate
- Need a greenhouse that has to survive heavy snow loads and wind
- Are looking for a long warranty: 10 years on Polycarbonate, 15 years on frame
- Want great insulation on your greenhouse: Heavy-duty rubber seals and Silicon caulk around windows
- Need more light for your plants: The shape optimizes the incidence of light
- Want the perfect growing environment for your plants: Riga provides a great light diffusion and ventilation with roof vents, automatic vent openers, barn-style doors, and a rear wall window
Riga greenhouses are not for you if...
...you don't care about quality and just need a basic budget-friendly greenhouse.