Shipping & Returns
We Offer The Fastest Shipping & Hassle Free Returns!
Greenhouse Emporium is committed to getting your orders shipped and in your hands as fast as possible.
- Free Standard Shipping in the Continental USA!
- If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, and it will ship within five business days from the date of your order.
- We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out.
- If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase.
- If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
- Inspect the box for any signs of damage before opening it. If you believe there might be any damage to the product inside, please take a photo of the unopened box. This will help us in determine that the shipper was at fault in damaging the delivery. We need to be notified of any damage within 5 days of you reaching your delivery to ensure that it will be fixed at no cost to you.
- If you refuse delivery of your order that is not damaged, you may be assessed up to a 25% restocking fee plus return and initial shipping charges. Please contact us immediately if your delivery is damaged and mark the receipt document that the shipper gives you with the word "DAMAGED" on it to signify into the shipper's system that the delivery was damaged.
- In the rare event that your delivery is damaged, all of our suppliers will work to quickly send replacement parts or even a completely new delivery if the need arises. This is entirely up to the discretion of the manufacturer, but your satisfaction as a customer is the top priority of both Greenhouse Emporium and the manufacturers we represent.
We understand that occasionally a customer may purchase something that isn't the best fit for them so we encourage you to contact us to assist you in your purchase if you have any questions at all before you submit your order. Greenhouse Emporium is not responsible for ensuring compliance with any local building codes or statutes, so please make sure that you research this for your community before ordering.
- We want you to be 100% Satisfied with your order. If you are dissatisfied with your order please contact us immediately with the problem and we will do our best to allow you to either exchange it, replace it or issue a refund of your money within 30 days of your purchase.
- All returns require a RMA number to be assigned before returning.
- Must be in original packaging
- All returns are subject to review and approval and a 20% restocking charge.
- You are responsible for return shipping costs. Unless the product is damaged or defective upon arrival.
- In order to return your purchase please send an email to email@example.com with your order number and the items you wish to return.
- Some Products are made to order and therefore cannot be returned/refunded. These products will have: "THERE ARE NO RETURNS ON THIS PRODUCT ONCE ORDERED." listed on their page.
Cancel Or Modify Order
- If you have placed an order and would like to cancel for any reason, please contact us immediately. We will do all we can to cancel the order, but if this is not possible, you are liable for all shipping, restocking, and/or handling fees, including promotional outbound shipping, and return shipping. If a customer cancels an order after it has already shipped, refuses the package from FedEx, UPS, USPS, or a freight carrier or if the item is returned to us after three delivery attempts, a restocking fee of 25% and two-way shipping will be deducted from the customer's refund.